Our Financial Philosophy
We at Healing Songs believe that every person who is feeling hurting, confused, or lost should be able to acquire skilled, caring, specialized treatment for their mental health needs. And yet this isn't always the case, is it? Still, we must believe that if love is truly a universal and even God-given endowment, the right to be healed is both a privilege and a responsibility. So, it is incumbent upon us to do the best we can to care for the world's hurting.
My rate ranges from $175 to $480 depending on many variables and what you need. Please contact me for an estimate.
Group rate ranges from $140-$200 per person.
We accept payment using cash, check, Discover, Mastercard, VISA, or any flexible spending account (FSA) card.
Healing Songs Therapy is not "in-network" with any health insurances. However, we work with any clients who have out-of-network privileges with their insurance, which offers a percentage of compensation for your therapy costs after your deductible is paid. Here's the way it works: We provide you with a monthly billing summary of your sessions, which you will send in with a claim form to your insurance. They will send you a certain percent compensation after an allotted time period that may extend anywhere from two to four weeks.
Please check your coverage carefully by calling your insurance and asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- If so, do I have out-of-network benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- After my deductible is met, what percentage will my insurance pay toward my sessions?
- If I do have out-of-network privileges, long will it take until I receive compensation?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Got questions? Please contact me for further information.